Friday, February 6, 2009

Those Black Pants, part 2

I'm at home Friday night, trying to break in those new black pants. I've had them on for 10 minutes and I think I'm getting a headache. They are cute though. Maybe I should lose a couple of pounds? Maybe I could shave my hip bones. I'm sure it's been done before. Leigh Bowery didn't mind a little pain for the right look. But then, I'm no Leigh Bowery. I spent my day salivating over books that I'll never have time to read. I have to read the Illiad instead. I'm trying to get into it, but usually my mind wanders off into the distance. I talked to Willcock and I think he helped me come to the decision that I don't want to top the poz guy I've been chatting with from Daddyhunt. Even though it's probably not that risky if I'm the top, I would probably be thinking about it the whole time and I don't need that kind of experience. I really just need to change my patterns. I can't believe I bought these fucking pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment