Thursday, February 26, 2009

return to facebook

It's like the return to oz, only without the shock therapy. More old friends from Louisiana. She's been looking for me for years, even going to my father's house to ask if he knows where I am. He doesn't pick up her phone calls anymore. Some kid, a fag actually, told her I was killed in a car accident. Must have been another Kevin because I'm still breathing, except when I sleep and then I don't breathe. My neighbors are arguing again, they're always arguing. Leave him, sister! I said hi and introduced myself to that interesting looking guy who lives down the block from me. He might have thought I was crazy, but that's not the point. He said, we'll talk, but he kept walking. We can talk now, daddy. Venus in Furs is the most frustrating book ever! As you can tell, I'm desperately trying not to give up on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment