Friday, February 27, 2009

coffee, tea, or the end of everything

at Velvet, I'm super excited by one of the Drag King's performances. The energy was amazing, the attitude was gorgeous, work, work, work. But when I discovered that the song he lip synched to was by the Pussycat Dolls, "When I Grow Up," I was so disappointed. In myself, and the world. But the moment was still beautiful. I ate hush puppies,mushroom jambalaya and beignets with chocolate pot de creme for dinner. at school, i can't decide anything, coffee or no coffee, maybe tea, but I don't want to waste a cup, I already bought a bottle of water, should i go upstairs in the student union or sit outside, what should read for the next hour, should i check my e-mail, how about a 40%-off SFSU mug? now i'm stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment