Tuesday, May 26, 2009

better than roses on a piano

the oakland rose garden is nice. oakland is nice. i'm not nice. i'm like polished rice, only less shiny. or maybe more shiny, depending on the time of day. all the time i don't have to spend writing papers for school, i spend writing ads for craigslist. and then i spend all that time i used to spend procrastinating by looking at craigslist ads, building my new adam4adam profile. i think my neighbor in #503 responded to my ad. i wonder if he know it's me? i've always thought he was hot, but i didn't know how to pursue it. thanks, adam. but with all these security cameras, how will we be discreet? i know the hillbillies, or building managers, as they call themselves, are huddled around the monitors watching my every slutty move. so jealous. last night, instead having yet another trick over, i got picked up by my trick. speeding up the hill to montclair, i worried this might be a mistake. how old is this guy, really? but i was excited too. maybe because i knew he would worship me. and i like getting old straight guys to do things they've never done before. like fucking boy hole and loving it. but he can't really tell if it's in or not. i can barely feel it myself, yet i still want it. who explain these things? why am i not getting paid for this? he house has seven levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment