Friday, May 15, 2009

community theatre

he says it so cheerfully. yes, i'm into s&m and bondage. i giggle, and then he gets rough. i'm afraid of the hot wax at first but after the shock of the first splash, i'm all over that shit. it's the hottest, most massive load ever and it's all over my chest. he's so excited. i say, pour it on my nipples. really? it's too much, i can't take it. i want him to fuck me, but he doesn't fuck the first time. i like the way he pins me down roughly but kisses me gently. i say, i wanna be your bitch, and for a second i mean it. treat me like a dog and i'll know it's not a pointless hook-up. hidden desperation floods out in strange moments. but what would you do if you received a text message that says: but are you sure you don't have any stds?? honey, i've got everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment