Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hypocondria holiday


i had convinced myself that i had anal cancer right before he showed up. i was already in a fragile state of mind and anxious about meeting this guy, yet another craigslist hook-up. of course, five minutes before he arrives, there i am examining my asshole and what strange things they are under bright lights. something just didn't look right, some discoloration and a sort of protrusion. but amazingly after he finger-fucked me all my symptoms magically, and beautifully disappeared. maybe i was just horny. thankfully he didn't bareback me even after i begged. that would just have been one more thing to worry about. after he washes his hands and leaves, gil comes over and tells me all about his new york city sugardaddy drama. for the fourteenth time. he tells me he's never had a really good friend because they always want to talk about themselves and never listen, which is exactly what he's doing to me. i say, uh-huh. everything is going to be perfect for him in new york. but i understand. after i watched The Devil Wears Prada I knew moving to new york was the right thing to do. same thing with Blade Runner. LA never seemed like such a good choice. fantasy travel sugar city daddy. all i want to do is escape everything.

1 comment: