Monday, July 13, 2009

class

In the seventh grade is when I accept that I'm into other guys dicks. This is the year when they seem to be everywhere at school. Hard and soft, black and brown-that's right, none of the white boys were showing off- they're popping out all over the place and my eyes are glued to the spectacle. Most classes are a free for all where the teachers can only pretend to be in control. I don't think learning ever really entered into anyone's mind. We were off the streets and getting fed and that was enough. It was non-stop acting-up, cutting-up, beating-up, and yes, getting it up. In Science class, Richard is the most ready to get it up and I'm all too eager to encourage him. Maybe we don't even have a teacher at this point. Mrs. Leggit got fired-maybe for wearing slutty clothes-and then Mrs. Jones comes out of retirement to "teach" us, but I think there was a lag. I use my friend Joey as a ruse. Richard, Joey wants to see your pubic hair. He's all grin and instantly hard in his lose fitting pajama-style pants. He comes over, pants lowered just enough to show of his tight, neat black pubic hair. Joey's all giggles, screaming no, no! But I know she wants to see it as much as me. Show her your cock! But he doesn't and I'm so disappointed. At least I'll have good masturbation material this afternoon when I get home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment