Friday, April 10, 2009

everything i've ever wanted

finally, i see one my classmates in the cruisy bathroom at school. and he sees my ass when he looks under the stall. i'm sucking the guy in the stall on the other side through the state sanctioned glory hole. dried cum everywhere and i've got my face all in it. in fact, it's all i've ever wanted. pants down, ass in the air,knees on the cold tile, mouth wide open. five minutes ago i was in class trying to pay attention to different interpretations of Kakfa's The Trial. three hours ago i was in class with the guy in the other stall, the one who's looking at my ass, pretending to watch a movie about Butoh, but really i'm reading Persepolis but what i was really doing more than anything is thinking about sex, but not about sex in the bathrooms because it's usually totally dead. but then here i am in the bathroom and it's packed and my classmate is with me and it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment