Sunday, March 22, 2009

gnawing the sidewalk

Sundays suck the life directly out of my anus. Suck it dry, honey. There's always more where that came from. We spend hours gnawing on the sidewalk trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. Everything is hideous and depressing. The used clothing, the taqueria, the coffee shop-all endlessly depressing. But then there's the bookstore and things are looking up. I find a book-Almodovar on Almodovar for $5.98. It's my tenth book which means I get one for free, so I pick Michelle Tea's Valcenia just for fun. Finally, an accomplishment. bart, bart, bart. I think I figured out where those carpet beetles are coming from. Welcome to spring break. Mama buzz café and everything is okay. Except someone erased my graffiti from the bathroom wall. Pussy bitches can never deal with the F word. Diving in the lake is the best part. I want to see what's on the bottom. It looks like a mosaic of shattered glass from up here. and forget what i said about louisiana-i did have to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment