Monday, March 23, 2009

runaway

everything happens at whole foods. i try to avoid it, but then that enchilada casserole is calling me and i'm on way. there's my old friend, and i look away fast, back to my buffet. but there he is, in my face, don't i know you? what a nice surprise. of course, i remember you, but what was your name again? you never knew my name actually, you wanted it to come to you organically. telepathically, i guess. we met at baker beach, we ate at Golden Era because you're vegan. actually, you're black, bi-sexual, and vegan which wowed me at the time. we held hands on folsom street, i took you to the powerhouse and played with your dick by the bar. you still have my pink shirt. i don't even remember a pink shirt. how could i let a pink shirt slip a away without even thinking about it? i want to runaway, runaway, runaway. if i fly to paris, or maybe mardid, leave everything behind, just start over, can i become a completely new person? walking down streets i've never seen, getting lost, feeling free. speaking spanish, exaggerating the lisp to perfection. but then i have to pee, always, always, always, i have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment