Monday, January 26, 2009

those black pants

First day of school, Spring'09, at not San Francisco worthy San Francisco State University. Why is it in middle of San Francisco's version of suburban hell? I get depressed every time I go out there and that's four times a week. Today I was actually feeling positive about it. It's all so familiar and not intimidating now. And I've found some spots with glimpses of beauty to hide out and escape the hipsters. I mean, c'mon, I'm a senior. So above that superficial style shit, right? Wrong. I'm really desperate for these black pants I saw at Dapper on Friday which were kind of scandalously tight, but the cut was amazing. They're not really practical, but I need something beyond practical to get me through these days. I hope they're still there. But who else could possibly wear them except me? I need those pants, I need them to say, I may be a dried-up old sissy, but I'm not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment